Siemens S7

obi wan

Hi,

I want to create a library with my personal function. Its work.
But the problem come when I use in my function a library from Siemens (for example FC40 TIM_S5TI).
When I tray to compile the library I have the errors ' TIM S5TI does not match a declaration and is not in the symbol table '. If I tray to insert FC40, the program insert a normal FC not the library from Siemens.

It is possible to resolve this problems.

Thx.

Not sure what you mean by "compile the library".

Anyway.
If in the project blocks window there is an FC40 block or a block with the symbolic name TIM_S5TI, then delete these blocks. Be sure to delete the symbols together with the blocks.
Then copy by FC40 from the library window to your projects blocks window. Use Ctrl-C Ctrl-V. You can then use the TIM-S5TI block in your own code.

S7 - problem library

I have this situation: fig 01, 02, 03. I cannot compile STL source 'ConvertToS5Time'.

And I cannot copy FC40 from library.

note: FC800 is ok because in this function I not use function from Siemens library.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited: