cpm2a

krste

hi, every one.

I'm working on a project to connect plc from OMRON cpm2a with siemens tc35i gsm module. I try to connect with the TC35i from local modem via hyper terminal, and i established the connection.

Next step was to comunicate via cx-programer 7.2 with gsm module and plc. but it tells me :
"The selected port is used by another application"
Can any help me what to do? Does i need some at-comands for my modem, to be configure, to call without ring tone, or any.

Similar Topics

Hi all, My name is Firdaus. I am a teacher. And for the next semester I have to teach PLC to student. The problem is, I just move to this school...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to replace an obsolete NT600 touchscreen with the aforementioned EA9-T10CL C-More HMI from Automation Direct, serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have a problem with an Omron CPM2A-60CDT1-D High Speed Counter. It had been working well, the problem arose when a very minor program...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have a problem with an Omron CPM2A High Speed Counter. It had been working well, but the problem is that a program change was...
Replies
Views
Hey guys im really really new to programming PLC's and currently have a project to create a little traffic light system with my programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom