Pump run-time statistics

ypf_108

I have a problem. I would like to statistics the total time each day to run water pumps, six pumps, controllogix 5561 of the controler. Pump put into operation and run-time is random, there is a pumping-bit programs to run under the return signal, how to program?

I have a problem. I would like to statistics the total time each day to run water pumps, six pumps, controllogix 5561 of the controler. Pump put into operation and run-time is random, there is a pumping-bit programs to run under the return signal, how to program?

From what I understand, you have six pumps which you want to run randomly within a 24 hour operation. This means each pump can only run for 4 hours. This is just a suggestion that you can use a GSV instruction to get the WALLCLOCKTIME from the controller and write the code using the clocks HOUR and MINUTE values. But you should also consider what happens if one pump fails and when you want to do maintenance on any one of them. It is not easy to do programming without knowing the opeartion and proper details. Probably someone here might have something better for you.

cheers,

Thank you CIKS. Not every pump can only run 4 hours, choose the pump and run-time is random,
My statistics are in positions of power in order to make statements, monthly statements, so if a certain period of time is not running, the next bit need to return 0

The ControlLogix has a built in totalizer instruction, TOT, that can be easily configured to totalize time.

Fix the tagname.In value at 1.0. Fix the gain at 1.0 and set tagname.timebase to 2. This configures the TOT to totalize time in units of hours. Use the tagname.EN bit to start/stop time totalizing.

Now you have a motor run hour meter.

The TOT tag contains some other useful elements named .Target and .TargetDev1 and .TargetDev2. Set Target to the time where you want to signal needed maintenance on the motor. .TargetDev1 and TargetDev2 can be set to give you advance warning that the maintenace time is approaching. .TargetFlag, .TargetDev1Flag, and .TargetDev2Flag are booleans that turn on when the TOT reaches the specified value. Once maintenance has been performed add the required time interval until the next maintenance is required to the .Target.