S7-1200 program help

snaoum

I am trying to create a program that will log discharges(spikes) from a HV power supply using a digital in which the program does already. But what I want it to also do is monitor the number of spikes that occur over a 10 hour period and if i reach 50 for example shut the machine down.

Similar Topics

Hi folks, I am wondering if you guys can help me understand what the intended operation was for some logic that relates to the operation of the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, new to the site. I have a big problem. My company had a panel built years ago for a machine that we had already been running. They never...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm working on a project involving stepper motors that is currently utilizing Allen Bradley hardware/software, but I'm transitioning...
Replies
Views
PLC: s7-1214C dc/dc/rly Firmware: v4.2.2 TIA Portal Project Version: v13 The machine was provided by the manufacturer but does not work as...
Replies
Views
Long time reader first time poster. I have the following pulse signals as attached generated by an OEM machine. I am aiming to recreate the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom