How to establish Ethernet connection of SLC 5/05

AB2005

Dear Friends;

I want communicate SLC 5/05 with my PC (W2K installed) through Ethernet cable. Presently I have been working through RS 232 cable. I am new in this field, so please guide me in considerable detail that how to establish that connection. Please also explain that cable should be cross over or not?

I shall be very thankful.

Similar Topics

Welcome to Automation World, Dear viewers and experts, I am facing a problem in RSVIEW MACHINE EDITION. I am running one rsview machine...
Replies
Views
I have Bailey infi 90 DCS system The composer (EWS) was unable to establish communication with ICI . I got this error message anyone has any...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am experiencing issues activating some rockwell products. I have submitted a ticket to rockwell with request for assistance, but to be...
Replies
Views
Good day Programmers I have a RSTi-EP CPE100 Standalone Controller from Emerson as well as a STXMBE001 (MODBUS TCP/IP) as a Modbus communication...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are using M580 Level 4 Hot Standby System. We are using the BMENOC0301 module to do Modbus scanning from the Modbus units (Genset...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom