MP 370 problem

Tihomir

Hi folks,
I am writing with request for HELP.
At our plant a request for modification of HMI project appears.
Unforunately when the compilation stars it ends with more than 350 errors.:confused:
Problem might be with some kind of driver: SIMATIC NC comunication driver
Machine has a 4 axes robot and the tags in red are for that robot.
The robot is controled by FM357-2

All errors are "INVALID DATA TYPE"
Just one error differs. It is for the driver above.

Any ideas are very much appreciated.🍺
I attached log file also. ;)

errors.png error2.jpg

What kind of communications driver is used ?
Post a screenshot of the connection dialog.
DOUBLE could sound as you use OPC, and then a DOUBLE is a 64-bit floating point value. Does the controller support that ?

Thanks for the answers and
sorry for missunderstanding.
The machine is working at the moment without problems.
We have recieved the sourse files from the producer and imediateli programmers were asked to add some buttons, messages etc.

Some variables have to be connected to NC FM357-2 also

Yes there is OPC server (I am not familiar with)

The attachments are from offline compiling.

For example
C_RP:u1,c1,1727
is register from NC program.

Have a nice weekend.
I will continieuo_O

comunication.jpg tags.jpg 351err.jpg

My guess is that Simatic_NC requires an option software to be added to STEP7, and you do not have this option software.
To check if it may be the problem, in STEP7, try to select the root of the project tree, right-click, select Object Properties, and go to the Required Software Packages tab. Use the button Execute to run a check.

Anyway. Since the program is not made by you, you must be very careful about changing anything in the program.