Set Alarm

faiek

I am using AB PLC 1769-L32E, with Analog Input 1769-IF4
I set the Input Ch#1 to 0-5V which represent the motor speed feed back I would like to set Alarm Lamp when the Speed reaches 4.5 out of 5. I will appreciate if somebody give an example on Ladder programming.

You may want to consider scaling your 0-5volt signal to engineering units.
It makes more sense to view actual speed. Then use the scaled engineering unit value for your compare instruction.

You may want to consider scaling your 0-5volt signal to engineering units.
It makes more sense to view actual speed. Then use the scaled engineering unit value for your compare instruction.

you are right, my intention now to learn how to manipolate with analoge I/O.
Best Regards,

Similar Topics

I'm using Studio 5000 v31, and FTV SE 10. Trying to determine how to use the alarm set members such as .InAlarmUnackedCount, .HasUnackedAlarm...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have five different bits which I want to set up in Alarm display. But I'm lost on the alarm set up even with the manual. Please, I...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.net: I have encountered an Omron C28K that lost it's program due to battery failure. Luckily, I had a backup and was able to re-enter...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new to Siemens PLC. Right now, I am having issue to set up the alarm in TIA PORTAL V13. CPU:317-2 PN/DP HMI: TP700 Comfort. I...
Replies
Views
I can not get the alarms to reset back to 0 after they are triggered. When an alarm is triggered I should be able to reset it when I press a RESET...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom