5v to 24vdc pulse converter

rigicon

Hello,
I had to wire up a 5Vdc encoder to a Fanuc robot. Originally was supposed to be 24Vdc until we found out fanuc couldn't handle it. Now my plans to steal the C (Z) pulse are in tatters. Was just going to wire in parallel.
Without re inventing the electronics market, does any one have some info for getting the C (once per revolution) pulse at 5Vdc into my PLC at 24Vdc S7-200.
Ideally I suppose the circuit should be a pulse in and a timed out then I would't miss it but just getting it first would be nice.:oops:

Good idea, But the robot software is event driven no interrupts so could miss a pulse. You can buy background task software but very expensive.

Similar Topics

Anyone know of a good TOF relay I can use to catch a high speed 24vdc (~100ms) and signal a 120vac input module? This is a pig that goes through...
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
We normally ground the -24VDC side of a control systems power supply. What are you folks thoughts about grounding the -24VDC side of a class 2...
Replies
Views
I have begun using 480VAC power supplies in my panels to keep heat from a transformer out of the panel. This works great if the panel is mounted...
Replies
Views
Good morning, could anyone recommend a 24VDC pulse counter which counts up or down to a preset #? Once it reaches this number, send a 24VDC back...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom