micrologix 1500,RSLogix Emulate,PID

l58128667

First,i apologize to everyone for my stupid english!

Lately,i am suffering from the PID founction of A-B's PLC which is MicroLogix1500.
This application contains controlling the water level of a tank which has a inlet valve and a outlet valve. With normal conditions,the enter water's speed is invariablenes,the PID function controls the outlet valve to maintain the water level in unnormal conditions.
It may be basic for you,but i'm puzzled when i saw the PID setup screen of the RSLogix500. Now,i want to know how do i configurate the every parameter of the setup screen and which must not be zero.Especially,i want to know the relations between PD9:0.SPS
and Smax\Smin,also SPV? what's theirs ranges.
When i use the software RSLogix Emulate500 to emulate MicroLogix1500,there are some other problems,such as the CV(PID out value) is always zero,I "mov" a value to SPS,but it is different from the SPS's value displayed.It looks like not actived,dose the RSLogix Emulate500 can emulate PID function of MicroLogix1500.I must use the simulator
because the PLC is not around me.
Thanks in advance.

RSEmulate 500 does not support the PID.
KB article 55723 list the instructions that are not supported.

Hope this helps.