comm req not processed....

NOUR

Hello,
I have a PLC which communicates with 5 devices (Acuvim), when I download the program an error message appears in the fault table :comm req not processed due to memory limitations plc. the program works! There is a communication between the PLC and devices.Mais 1/10 it gives me a value 524 in the status word.
Machine Edition 5.5
-Cpu001
-5 Acuvim (devices)
RTU protocol
Thanks for your help.

Similar Topics

I have about 30 registers I would like to move over to another PLC via a COMM REQ. They are not in any specific order, however, they are all...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. As the title suggests, I need to configure a Danfoss Aquadrive FC202 inverter, so that its logic inhibits the local command when the...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Guys need a bit of help getting the instance correct for a 22comme with a PF40P. Trying to get 2 things first is the drive current amp draw...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom