protool archive

Hello guys could any one help me in this

I creat an archive for all stops of my machine using protool but it save the Excel file in name "ARCHIV_10"
I want to save it in name contain date and time the file created at !!!!!!!

Protool does not have this functionality directly.

You could possibly make something similar in a script. You could copy the active archive file to another file with the date and time in the filename.
Use the scheduler to control when to run the script.

Thank you Jesper very much ofr your .

I do not have any manual that explain script function could you please help me to find this manual?

Thank you Jesper very much ofr your .

I do not have any manual that explain script function could you please help me to find this manual?