siemens S7-Micro/win v4

The only "free" downloads of STEP 7-Micro/win I know of are pirated ones. You could contact your local Siemens rep for a demo version, but those have limitations.

Kind regards,

Hi Jean,

Its good to see that you are still around these parts :) .... hope the new job is going good

Mark
The new job is heaven. But the company still hasn't found someone to replace me as PLC trainer. And they had three selections in 18 months time. But what do you expect: they want someone who can continue from the first day what I built up in 16 years time.

One of our biggest customers has demanded that I give their employees PLC training anyway, so now we are moving some training stations to my new workplace. That's why my signature still mentions PLC/SCADA

Next year I'm supposed to teach a total of 70 weeks :confused: and I need to take 9 weeks vacation to use up what I've already collected this year. I wonder how I will manage. :geek: . I'll guess I'll see how it can be done when I get my calendar from my boss, he says he has arranged everything. One thing is sure: July and August wont find me in a training center, I'll travel to Ivory Coast and nobody can stop me, apart from killing me.

Kind regards,

You should contact your local Siemens rep.... odds are they will give you a copy for free, they would like for everyone to switch to TIA Portal, the hardware cost less and the software is getting better, im looking forward to V16 :D

OT:
Jean, Anything change since then :) funny when someone brings a old thread back to life... I saw a post from RSDoran the other day