analoge input

muftah

hello group
iam trying to make plc program s7-300 to monitor an analoge input with signal 4-20mA can you help me

tnks ivo, i found fc105 but i have problem how to write the int value for 4mA and 20mA and the fc 105 input,the scale for my measurement is 0-100

thnx alot ivo,you put my legs at the start so ivo how i can monitor that program from clemens at operation panel (op 277) from siemens and how ican program its soft key to make reset for the alarm under pressure . just give me small program

really best regards for you

OP277: you need to use WinCC Flexible.

'monitor the program': I guess that you want to show some of the variables of your program.

For this you need to

- program the connection to your OP
- define a 'tag' for your variable
- use the 'tag' inside a 'screen'

'reset the alarm':

first of all: explain what you mean with 'alarm under pressure'.

- you can make an 'alarm' with Wincc Flexible inside the OP
or
- you can program your alarm inside the plc

Wich one do you use?

thnx for your fast reply ivo ,,,

for example i have the following data for project:-
water tank filling by pump and drain by full open-close valve and analog level sensor .
SO i need to make program to control and monitor the process with s7-300 plc and wincc flexible like this way:-
show the level changes at the operation panel and the state of the valve (open -close)and monitor the flow (the signal come from flow meter 4-20mA)and show high alarm for setpoint high level
note :- the valve is controlled by 2 set point from the analog level sensor

best regards for your help

thnx very much ivo ,really you activate my mind to start the actual sequence to make full plc program

best regards