Relay Suppressors

nic00

I am looking for information regarding relay suppresion. I have read about various different types that can be used, I'm curious what situations you would use the different types in. For example MOV's, Snubbers, Diodes etc.... Also how do you size the suppression correctly? I seem to get different answers from my colleagues and as im only two years out of my time i see it best to learn the correct ways now than "Wild Guessing"...

Nick

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need assistance in making a Relay operation that follows the given parameters: -if S1 is switched and S2 is at off, the Lamp 1 will be...
Replies
Views
Question to anyone with ideas about my thoughts on upgrading a very vintage timer, which is being used to switch between 2 5hp domestic water...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I want to use a safety relay in combination with a flame detector as the sensing element. The flame detector has relay...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom