Script in rexroth HMI?

Fiddeflygare

Hi is there anyone that has made scripts in Bosch rexroth HMI:s? I am trying to read a boolean variable from the MLD controller and i want to set the variable to true when the script is active wich it is supposed to be during one of the startup screens. Anyone that can help me? I have tried using the help in VI-composer but i can't even get the script to declare the variable. Compared to making scripts in Siemens Wincc this seems to have a different scriptlanguage that i can't figure out.

According to the VI-composer help this is how you should write the declaration of the variable in order to let the script control the controller variable but it does not work.
Code:
public void Execute()
{
bool klocksynk;
klocksynk = Firmware.ControllerVar.GetBool.(Project.ControllerVar._B_Klocksynk);    
}