STEGMANN Encoder

bellen

We have some Stegmann encoder set up on the machine, the type is HG600 12 ASR 5000PULS/REV ART NR. 5V9SCOL 10600 SN. ABS000739 VDC10-30,I want know some information about this encoder, Incremental Encoder or
Absolute? singleturn or multiturn? How about output? SSI or BiSS or Parallel or Profibus DPor Device Net or
CANopen or Interbus? Thanks.

I already contacted Stegmann via website, and I contacted stagmann office at local, unfortunately, I didn't get any response from them.

Similar Topics

We had a new lenze motor come in with a different Stegmann encoder than the one that we replaced. We kept getting a P14 Following Error till we...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Dears, i am trying to change the series of encoder from A to B, but the program do not has this option (Rslogix5000, 20.06 the old encoder was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an incremental encoder (ABZ signals, 360 ppr (so 1440 counts per rev)) to replace the existing "manual" encoder wheel I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom