Modicon Concept 2.6 programming

ondray43

I am new to Function Block programming,Modicon Quantum PLC and Concept software. I have managed to write a program that runs the pumps on VFD's, but have an issue with pump alternating after a fixed time of 8 hours. Does anyone have an example of a multiple Concept function block program with 2 or more pumps that alternate to the other available pump because one pump fails or because the running pump has run for 8 hours and the remaining pump is avialble to switch to.

Similar Topics

I have a project where I will be programming a Modicon 434 PLC. I had never even seen a Modicon PLC until a very short time ago. While waiting for...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have been using the trial version of Concept 2.5 to learn how to program a Quantum 434. It seems as thought the I've spent the...
Replies
Views
I hope to use the Modicon Concept TOTALIZER block to totalize a flow rate. I have set up a test in the simulator to familiarize myself with the...
Replies
Views
My hard drive crashed on my PC that I was running an old version of Concept. I still have the installation disk but do not have the activation...
Replies
Views
Good day, Is there a way to stop displaying the execution order in the IEC ladder sections of the program. The order started displaying when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom