Uploading PanelMate Applications for backup???

Roberged

I have been trying to back up some Panelmate applications but I am unable to complete the proccess. I keep getting an "Executive Firmware Incomplete" Error.
I figure my software verison must be an earlier version than that of the application that was installed.
Does anyone know where or how I can update my executive firmware version so I can upload the applications or any other way around this situation ???

Check your version of Panelmate, Firmware and Driver.
You can download the lates FW from C-H site.
Panelmate downloads

You may have Modicon panelmate - where is a conversion program to convert configuration as well as unit itself to CH.

In which direction are you trying to transfer the configuration? Which model PanelMate and which revision level of the software? Does the problem happen when you are running the transfer utility or when you try to open the configuration file for editing?

I am trying to upload the configuration and application from a PanelMate to my laptop. I only have PanelMate configuration software version 2.11.

The problem happens when I am running the transfer utility, after I hit the F1 key to begin upload.

Check panelmate configuration and firmware version.
Most likely it was designed with Windows software.
V2.11 was discontinued in 1995...
You can get the latest transfer utilty from C-H for free and back up your panelmate.

Its starting to make sense now. You're running the old DOS-based configuration software. If, as Contr_Conn, points out, the configuration in your PanelMate was created using the 'Power Series' or 'Power Pro Series' software, then the old stuff isn't going to recognize it. You can use the newer transfer utility to make a backup copy of the configuration, but you won't be able to make any modifications.