needing help with bottle simulation

My tip: READ THE TEXTBOOK!!!

We're not going to do your homework for you -- post what you have and tell us what specific problems you're experiencing and we'll help.

Hey mguzman, I need help programming a packaging machine. Please send me an example of how you would do it.

Oh wait, you have ZERO information about the machine, software, hardware, and process don't you?? Don't be ignorant. If you're going to ask someone for help, you have to be specific. ;)

I agree with OZEE. Do your own homework. And, for the record, the only reason we know what you mean by "bottle simulation" is because every time we get a question like this, its almost always some kid asking about the LogixPro software, which I'm guessing that you are using.

Oh, The good old bottle sim. Both of these guys are right. You need to use your brain a bit and see what you can work out before you start asking. I would love to do it for you but it just wouldnt be as much fun for you and you still wouldn't gain anything from it.
And yeah craig I need some major code changes made to some Krones conveying lines and the logic is wrote by germans and a lot of the descriptions are in German. Just figured out the other day that an isolator was a motor disconnect. will you write the code for me? DDDOOHHHHH!!!!!