PLC2 communication

gmachines

I have a PLC2-mini with a 1785-KA3 connected to a 1770-KF2 running software 6200. I can connect with the PLC, I can upload the program from the PLC2 to the PC, but when I try to download (Restore) from the PC the PLC2, it tells me that it is protected. I have a 1770-T1 programmer and with that I can program but not through the PC. What am I missing? Thanks!

Similar Topics

Does anyone know the pin connections for a 15 pin to 9 pin connector cable to interface between the Allen-Bradley PLC2/30 programming port and a...
Replies
Views
Anyone can let me know what is the communication interface & software to communicate with PLC 2? Can we use 1784-PCMK? Thx.
Replies
Views
Need some help: I have a customer with a lot of old machines, most of them PLC2s. Working just fine, no question to offer replacement yet. I must...
Replies
Views
OK, so I have seen the threads pop up and I had been doing some research into getting over this hurdle for a bit after I ran into some of these...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out; I have a PLC2 file that I can't access (I don't have the software). Would anyone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom