Step7 cpu clock

Ranjith

How do i monitor the CPU clock in ladder program. I want to reset a whole lot of product data at the end of the each shift. So i would like ot set a bit at 6am and 6pm of each day. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks it works great. Now a different question.
Is there a way to sync the cpu time with Wincc pc time automatically. This will help to keep the correct time in the cpu with day light saving time.
Thanks

Similar Topics

I can’t get connection with a 414-3 PN/DP on Ethernet... The CPU has assigned an IP address. Ping works fine and the web server works fine, but...
Replies
Views
How to simulate 2 cpu using Step7 plcsim i tried with no success i followed this guide here...
Replies
Views
I've tried few options to upload data from the cpu (WITHOUT having to stop/run the cpu again, but struggle a bit. Please help-out if you can! My...
Replies
Views
I have a DB. Some data is written into the DB. I am in a large program, the source of the write logic is not obvious. Is there a way to...
Replies
Views
I am limited by a complex existing program written by Germans, in STL, in 2004, who probably enjoyed using Step5. I have a series of data to move...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom