Step-Rate

Cman101M

have ezautomatiom plc with 4-20 ma signal coming in
feeding 2-chemical pump's displays feed rates ok,added both feed rates ok. but need math solution or ladder logic to step-rate these 2 pumps.
less say 1st pump feeds 0-100 gph,need 2nd pump to come in when 1st pump reaches 0 to 100% of scale, 2nd pump starts to feed 1-100 gph or till it reaches 0-100% if signal reaches that high. process to reverse as signal decreases.
any help would be appreciated ;)

thanks Cman

Similar Topics

I have HMI MP277 10" Touch and need to connect it with a S7-300 PLC on Profibus NETWORK - I am using TIA Portal V13 and tried to use the Device...
Replies
Views
It finally happened. I work for an OEM and a customer has spec'ed all Siemens PLC hardware. Normally we use either Mitsubishi or GE but they chose...
Replies
Views
I am having a step7 v5.4 program where the blocks are encrypted and locked. And the manufacturer is stopped the support. Is there any ways to...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
HI! HOW COULD I OBTAIN THE NAMES OF THE STEPS OF A ROUTINE IN SFC LANGUAGE IN STUDIO5000? Or is there a system variable that gives me those...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom