wincc flexible runtime in earlier version

falgunvasava

we have a customer for whom we installed a wincc flexible 2005 system on a PC 2 years back . At that time we were using 2005 version.Now we are using 2008 version.the customer wanted some modification after 2 years.we installed a 2005 trial version in the PC to modify the project.
however due to some delay we could not do that within 15 days.
only a minor modification are required now.
is there any way by which we can generate a runtime of earlier version.
we can certainly do it by installing on other PC. But that can not done every time since there can be many such other installations where we have already completed 15 days trial during some new requirement.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

i cannot transfer a wincc flexible 2008 sp3 project to a pc station (which has wincc flexible runtime 2008 and cp5611 communication board). i...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a pretty awkward problem on my runtime system. It's connected to a s7-1200 and this s7-1200 calculate PartsPerMinute(PPM). Every time...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find out if there is a way to "read" the tag comments in WinCC Flex 2008 (SP3) during runtime. I'm using WinCC Runtime on normal...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a Wincc Flexible 2008 Runtime system with archives connected to a s7-1200. This system logs "on change" and this is controlled by the...
Replies
Views
I would like to start a intresting thread about wincc flexible. How many of you are working projects with a lot of panels? And panels are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom