unrecognized ControlLogix processor/rack

charlieknox

In RSLinx 2.43, the CLX processor hoooked to the PC via DF1 shows up as unrecognized (see attached pic). Any ideas how to get recognition?

Thanks much !!

Charlie

In any case Rslinx should be upgraded. I had some extremely bad experiences using 2.43 while programming online in Rslogix 5.

New rungs would routinely overwrite unrelated adjacent rungs, but the overwritten rungs would still display in the ladder editor, they just would not scan.

Similar Topics

Good Morning from a snowy Mid-Atlantic , I am in the process of integrating a SEW DFE33B into a ControLogix PLC (1756-ENBT ). Added a new...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am using an Ethernet Driver and have added the IP addresses manually. There are a few IPs that I can ping in command...
Replies
Views
We have remote IO 1734-AENTR and all of them seem to be recognized in Logix except in, RIO-5000. When we look at the revision, all the ones that...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I've been testing an application on both a PanelView and within FactoryTalk on my virtual machine. Testing was going fine until today...
Replies
Views
I connected a 1769-L38ERM to my PC via USB cable. I have 2 known problems: PLC is listed as Unrecognized Device with a yellow question mark. [3]...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom