B&G Acopos 1180

doyletuttle

Has anyone had any experience with a B&G Acopos 1180 Servo Drive? I have a drive that is giving an internal DC Link fault. I have contacted B&G about replacing this drive, but haven't heard back from them yet. I have the replacement in house, but need to know if the compact flash card is holding all parameters and if it can just plug and play or will I need to reload the parameters that I saved from the current drive.

Also if the indexer will have to be re-zeroed and what the procedure is for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

you can replace the drive. all parameters are stored on the CF. make sure you insert the communication and encoder cards in the correct slots.

what drive errors are you getting? have you talked to your oem to see if they have seen the same errors?