Need person in Southern California to help with machine Design...

skamaniac

Hello all, I have been a long time looker on here and dabbled with some programming, but I now have a serious job that I am looking to get done. I am a manufacturer of wire forms and I am looking at duplicating a machine that I currently have. I have someone to build the machine frame but I am looking for someone to help me redesign the Motors and drive system. This machine is from 1996 and I am sure it could be made smaller with less components with some of todays technology. I would like to go with Automation Direct as much as possible, so hopefully someone familiar with their stuff. Anyway, I am in the city of Santa Fe Springs. If you are around this area and would like to stop by and see what I am talking about and see if it is something you could help me with, give me a call or shoot me an email and let me know! Thanks a lot!

Aaron
[email protected]
562-802-3630