Mitsubishi FX3U to Q series PLC Conversion

jonfarrugia

I am working on a project that currently has a 64mb FX3U Mitsubishi running at a scan rate of 88ms. In order to improve the scan rate we are looking at converting the current processor to a Q series Mitsubishi PLC. I've been told that it is 4 times faster then the FX3U PLC. I've never done this conversion before and I was wondering how difficult it would be. I was hoping you guys could shed some light on the situation.

Similar Topics

Does anyone here have suggestions of open source SCADA software that can be used for Mitsubishi PLC FX3U Series. I want to monitor its data...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone; I have Mitsubishi PLC FX3U 32M in hydropower plant governor, an error message popped up when a technician was working on an...
Replies
Views
hmi keeps saying "insufficient sensor failed" after the machine runs for 60 seconds. its a fx3u-48m PLC. The plc is not giving any errors or...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been trolling through the Proface documentation to find an answer, but I read conflicting information. We have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom