simple string

bob thorton

B
how can i get a light to go on with a momentary switch and then off with the same switch?

bob thorton said:
how can i get a light to go on with a momentary switch and then off with the same switch?

I don't know, have you tried bribery?... ;)

Sorry, this question gets asked weekly (daily?). Search for "flip flop" in the forum.

beerchug

-Eric

Do these folks even put a little effort into thier school work? I have been a member here for a few months and as Eric said this and a few other BASIC questions get asked daily.

Re: Re: simple string

Eric Nelson said:
Sorry, this question gets asked weekly (daily?). Search for "flip flop" in the forum.
-Eric

Maybe a 'sticky' flip-flop thread is in order.

SCHOOLCROSSING.GIF

School's Open...
Please Drive Carefully

beerchug

-Eric

Steve Bailey said:

How about a 'flip-floppy'? First flip-flop question pushes the answer to the top of the list, the next one buries it in the archives.

I don't know, I can't decide, I'm in an astable mode about this. ;)