Profibus for Dummies

caddisjt1

We have a new system that uses a Beckhoff computer and CoDeSys. We also have an extensive Allen Bradley plc system CLX,PLC-5, and SLC 5-04 and 5-05's. We also have Factory Talk Transaction manager(RSSQL) that we are collectind data from. My question is does any one have any experience with a third part module such as the slave modules that Prosoft build to bring data from a profibus system into an Allen Bradly processor that RSSQL can deal with.

Similar Topics

I'm doing my first project using profibus. I'm bringing in reading from Siemens 7SJ6 realy to a SLC500 via a prosoft card. Looking for some good...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was noticing that Profibus connectors have 2 ports on them that can house 2 separate cables. Can I use 2 cables with Profibus signals...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a profibus network and am a newbie in the automation and communication industry. what are the components required for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using TIA Portal V18. I have imported a (v5.7) SIMATIC manager project via device proxy. I have created a HMI project (TP700) in TIA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom