view a ladder program with panelview plus

SeanLee

Can i set up a PanelView Plus 1500 to view
a Logix5000 program.

I need to give program access to the Electricians for troubleshooting, but not let them change anything.

Nope. Possibly with the PanelviewPlus CE version, but that is if you can get RSLogix Service Edition to load on to the CE machine. You certainly can't see it for free though with what is delivered with the Panelview Plus.

Last edited:
If PanelviewPlus is a graphical HMI you can certainly build screens that let the electricians know the PLC status. You can even draw a ladder for them to see. Now if some changes the program, you would of course have to go through trouble of changing the interface.

If it just for troubleshooting this may be enough.

Well, RSView 32 does come with RSLadder, an activeX component that allow RSView to view ladder file.

I have tried unsuccessfuly to make RSLadder work with Internet Explorer.