Can I make my own Vipa Green Cable?

HJTRBO

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has any information on it. Searching around hasn't been too successful so far.

If it has an comms adaptor or what have you in there then i'm happy to buy them OEM, but if they're just a rs-232 cable (or modified variant) then i'd like to make my own.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.
Nathan

Thank you very much for your effort. We are new to Vipa and are looking to roll these unit's out with our first project starting at the Xmas shutdown.

We can get a Hakko 5.7in screen for AU$350, 115 CPU 32I/O with 4AI for AU$1100 and AU$110 for the interface cable. I'm confident no other major manufacturer can compare to that! And programmed via S7. What a package.

Similar Topics

I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
Hi: For ControlLogix. Is there a way to "trap" when processor is powering down? This mean leave a bit latched or a value written to a tag? Is...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom