Stepper Drive Linking To The Plc

SESHU

I would like to know that how the stepper drive can be link to the plc out put. Which out put is required and how I can progrm for speed ,number of steps etc.

A PLC will control a stepper motor with the signal the stepper amplifier/controler needs to get.

You first check the specs for the motor/assembly and then you find the module needed in the PLC of your choice.

If this PLC has this module or output cabability then it will have the function blocks to control the variables associated to a stepper system (accel-decel, direction, speed, step vs linear displacement, etc ).

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, I am hoping somebody can advise me on a make/model for a stepper drive. I have a failed ACS drive that worked wonderfully. I am...
Replies
Views
I am finishing up a "seek home (SH)" command with a Productivity1000 PLC and STP-DRV-4850 stepper drive and have my N.O. prox sensors...
Replies
Views
Hi! Would it be possible to replace an induction motor (VFD controlled) with a stepper motor and drive? Are there any advantages by doing so...
Replies
Views
Anybody can give me ladder diagram to drive steper motor using cxprogrammer ,please ? i just get the quiz from my teacher Anybody can give me...
Replies
Views
Dear Team, Im facing a difficultly finding a forward and reverse operation of a steeper motor with Scheneider SD328AU25S201. My motor model is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom