RSLogix Emulate 5000 Uninstall/Clean Install

narcilla

Does anyone have any experience uninstalling or doing a clean install of RSLogix Emulate 5000?

We receive RSLogix Emulate 5000 v17 when we purchased an upgrade package. Unfortunately, we can't install it as it's seeing the previous version (V15) as already installed. All Rockwell Knowledgebase topics regarding this are all locked and at the moment we don't have the required 'contract'.

The program doesn't appear in the 'Add/Remove Program' applet and registry cleaners can't seem to clear it as well.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

OG,

I tried the MS Cleanup utility but there's no Emulate listed. I deleted all registry entries containing Emulate 5000 and also deleted the Emulate folder in Program Files. Run CCleaner in the hope of flushing orphaned entries but still no go. Emulate installer still sees the previous version.