Logix5K ControlNet rednunant marriage

minuterice

Hi, long time listener first time poster! :D

I have a redundant PLC peer network (NET1) that consists of 5 1756-L62 processors, I'm looking to connect them via ControlNet to another redundant PLC network (NET2) which consists of 1 redundant 1756-L62 processor. I'm don't wish to change any of the node addresses on NET2. Can this just be done by extending my peer network on NET1 and adding 2 CNB nodes to NET 2? or am I not looking at this right? :confused:

*Edit - Please excuse the spelling in the topic name

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm starting work on a system and the processor for said project is a Control Logix 1756-L82. When I open Logix, however, that CPU is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been working on an alarm tracking routine. I take several bits to get a status of a device and load then into an INT Dev_Stat. When...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on some Control and Compact Logix A&B PLCs, running Logix5K version 24. I've been doing online edits just fine, but I've...
Replies
Views
From what I can tell, AB's Connected Component Workbench (CCW) does not support CompactLogix L43 with RsLogix v20.xx Software. What are my...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs.Net! I am trying to use RSLogix5k via windows command line. I would like there to be a script which automatically opens a project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom