InTouch 9.5 Installation

MartyW

I am trying to install InTouch 9.5 from the CD. It asks me for a user name and password so I make some up (providing my actual Network username & password does not work). After installing for a while, I get:

"Error 25001: Unable ot create user account "Marty" on the local machine. Error code 2245"

Any ideas on how to get around this?

I am sure that the username and password it is asking for is related to the windows administrator account. you will need to setup a new admin account on the computer or get the name and password for the other account and then uncheck the box that says create new local account when going thru the setup.

Similar Topics

Hi, we seem to have lost our Wonderware InTouch 9.5 Historian installation CD. Does anyone know how to go about obtaining a replacement CD, or...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am new to InTouch, installed a original copy on my computer with Windows 7 on, did not register the copy but played around for...
Replies
Views
Hi, According to InTouch manuals, this is how to install ActiveX: And this is how it appears on my computer: The "ActiveX Control...
Replies
Views
Hi. I installed wonderware information server and have a problem. I installed mssql server 2005 on remote pc with windows server 2003. And when...
Replies
Views
wonderware intouch installation hi everybody, I try to install wonderware intouch 10.0, it says I should install .net framework 2.0 manually...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom