RS Logix 500, printout, more than 1 rung per page

vk_bt1

Hi All, a nice quick question.

Is there a setting to print multiple rungs per page in printouts? It is currently only printing one per page, and seems a terrible waste of paper, not to mention a generally painfull format.

I think I may have found the issue. We have used a heap of Page titles, and it appears this is what is triggering the new page.

It sounds like maybe the programmer doesn't understand the difference between a rung comment and a page title.

I always refer to page titles like chapters in a book. You want rung comments on every rung, but page titles should divide sections of the program.

OG

Similar Topics

I like to use page descriptions and also rung comments when documenting a program in logix 500. It looks fine when I am looking at it on my...
Replies
Views
Hello I have run into a new problem. While trying to print a project thru RS logix 500 I do not get the lines that actually make up the rungs. It...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom