How to use data in excel to control wincc

sibi05.aat

hi,
i want to transfer the values from wincc to excel or exel to wincc.am using vb script to do ths job,am getting the values frm both the side.but my problem is when am copying the values frm wincc to excel it is overwriting the existing values.i want to display the values in the next column.and also whn i read the values frm excel it is taking the values from the row cell no given in script.suppose i want to read the values from another column wht i hav to do..??
and also facing prob when i read the values from excel to wincc.
i have attached the script in this.(got the scrip frm siemens site.)

plz giv me a solution....

Similar Topics

Good evening, I'll start by explaining what i want to do and then what I've tried. We have an excel document at work that contains our material...
Replies
Views
I am trying to poke data from excel into an array in ControlLogix. From Rockwell's Knowledgebase I found code to do individual cells and an array...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to send the data from Rslogix500 to Excel. I created a connection between RSlinx and Excel. The values in Excel automatically...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I want to use a Siemens LOGO! to a level monitoring system, but I want to send that registered information to a monitor, (i think i...
Replies
Views
Long time member, first time poster. Last night our plants wireless network died, shutting the whole plant down. As a result, I have been tasked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom