Ez zeries touch panel Alarms

TundraYeti

Hello all! I am currently designing a project for an ez series touch panel. so far everything is going very well i am almost finished except for one problem. Working with factory talk and other HMI designers i was able to make a list of active alarms. From that list I was able to select and acknowledge the alarms individually or all at once. The alarm history in the EZ series is very limited, i was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and come up with a solution or if someone more experianced can help. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom