Sure Servo (Automation Direct)

Archie

Has anyone used the servos you can get from Automation Direct?

I'm currently putting together a panel and will be using these for the first time. I'm hoping they prove to be reliable and not too many quirks.

I set one up to verify the Modbus communications work smoothly with a Micologix. I used a Red Lion ICM5 to go from RS232 to RS485 and that all worked well. (I attached the drawing I made to document that setup if anyone in the future wishes to do the same thing).

I will probably be changing the communications to use a 1763-NC01 cable with a Micrologix 1400.

Similar Topics

hi guys... hope you all doing well, I need to know if some of you guys knows where I can buy sure servo systems here in UAE I been looking on...
Replies
Views
I built a small machine and tested it for customer in my facillity. The vfd's ran on 460 & Sureservos ran on 240. Customer switched power feed on...
Replies
Views
have pretty excited about using the sure servo units due to the price and have 3 running on a machine. Have one that I have in my shop that I...
Replies
Views
has anyone controlled the speed and distance a sure servo servo motor would run with a micrologix 1400? Have inherited a unfinished project and it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used a sure servo unit from automation direct? Looking at testing one to use in velocity mode using internal preset speeds such as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom