PanelView c1000 Recipe Management

sopenco

Could someone either point me in the right direction or help me explain the recipe management in a c1000? I've tried upload, download, save and restore, and no matter what, I can't get the numbers in my recipes / datasets to populate my controls on the screens.

I'm sure there's an AB manual out there that answers all my questions and more, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Okay, downlo0ad is doing it for me, the values are going into the PLC, they're just not showing up in the controls on the screens.

Last edited:
Disregard: I solved the problem myself. The reason the controls weren't displaying the values is that I didn't have any of the indicator tags set yet.