Acs 600 namc-11 programming

roxtech

HI DEARS,
I have drive window sofware v2.21 of ABB and all connecting accessories. when i connect with acs601 running drive it show all parameters. I can also access group112 and 190. For changing old card ratting or reconfigration. I did not found 112.6 parameter for HW change. it show only 112.1 to 112.5. my question is?
1- how to access p112.6?
2- when i connect new card namc-11. it show [empty memory]-{0}-{254}.it did not show any parameter.
please help me for NAMC-03 NAMC-11 configration.

You are dealing with the first level of hidden parameters in that drive which is intended for access by ABB systems techs only. You will need to contact ABB Tech Service in your area for help with all of the questions you raised.

You are dealing with the first level of hidden parameters in that drive which is intended for access by ABB systems techs only. You will need to contact ABB Tech Service in your area for help with all of the questions you raised.
thanks for Ans. we have program ACS800 communication succesfuuly. we contect local ABB but they did not give any Ans.

The topic is relevant, has anyone found a solution to the problem?
Please help, as I need to configure the control board for a new power unit

ABB has a list of contacts here with online chat facilities, particularly one in Poland that seems to be closest to you:
https://new.abb.com/contact-centers
Do have the serial number of the drive available, they will be able to check where and to whom the drive was sold. Apologies if that sounds a bit paranoid, but it is important that help doesn't go to the wrong place.

ABB has a list of contacts here with online chat facilities, particularly one in Poland that seems to be closest to you:
https://new.abb.com/contact-centers
Do have the serial number of the drive available, they will be able to check where and to whom the drive was sold. Apologies if that sounds a bit paranoid, but it is important that help doesn't go to the wrong place.

They cannot help.
I have 3 serviceable control boards, but they are from a different power unit. I need to configure one of the boards for my power section