just in case you know

sheryl86_ann

A stepper motor has this terminal: PU, DR & MF.

I finally knew ( many threads posted already) what command to use in the PU and DR. Like in PU could use example: PLSY K800 K0 Y0 while in DR is only coil Y0 directly. The DR must have 2 signals to have the opposite direction set in PU.. However, my question is when and what command to use in MF (motor free) terminal.. THis effect will stop the motor in PU for example. When I tried programming it, the result will stop the motor with some noise. (ccw and cw together at the same time). If there must be a sensor to trigger the MF (i bet?), can anyone site me some programming sample here?

Also, have anyone has an english manual of YKA2404MA-A11 stepper motor drive?

Thank you very much for I am still bothered.

Sincerely,

Sheryl- Philippines

Last edited:
No sensor.
When a stepper motor stops, windings are still energized, holding it in place. For some applications, you may want to power off the motor so it can move freely. The MF command will turn off power to the motor.

Mr. Keithkyll:

Thanks!

Do you know sample commands use in programming the MF together with PU and DR?

(some threads posted previous days).