communication problem with libnodave

balki74

hi all,

i am using libnodave.dll library with vb6 in my project. i am able to read data using the function "opens7online" with the ts adaptor II . but my problem is while accessing the data if the cpu power goes off then the communication fails due to that i could not establish the communication even after powering up the cpu. also the led indication "usb" in the adaptor goes off. finally i have to reboot my computer in order to establish the communication. can any one help me

regards,

balakrishnan

o_O

Similar Topics

I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am having PLC S7 200 smart model- ST 30 . In which I am getting problem in modbus communication of PLC and VFD via built in RS 485 port of PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom