$100 for 4 Story ladder logic program.

I have no interest in PLC programing as a career. I'm already a Biomed Engineer. My degree program was canceled and this class was an equivalent one that I needed in order to graduate this month.
I have no interest in chemistry, physics, or thermodynamics as a career, yet I had to take these classes in order to get my degree. That doesn't mean it would have been ethical for me to pay someone to do my chem labs for me. From a business standpoint, $100 is pocket change in our industry. If you have no interest in learning anything and you're simply attempting to "hire" someone here to do this work for you, you'll probably have to fork over a lot more than that.

Huh, I'm missing something, the OP is already a "biomed" engineer but didn't graduate yet? What kind of school is this?

Ok, rant on.

You cannot call yourself an engineer unless you are a registered professional engineer. Just because you have a degree doesn't mean that you are an engineer.

You have never heard of a person getting a job before graduating? You must live in a box! :) Merry Christmas!
I do, actually. But what kind of school, except tech school teachs PLC programming? ITT tech?

It sure sound like you haven't been through the school of hard knocks yet. Happy Learning.

You cannot call yourself an engineer unless you are a registered professional engineer. Just because you have a degree doesn't mean that you are an engineer.
Sorry Oakley, but I can't agree with that. There are plenty of people who can call themselves doctors but aren't licensed to practice medicine. In similar fashion there are plenty of people who can call themselves engineers but aren't licensed to sign off on the design of the sanitary sewer for the new subdivision.

LOL, call me what ever u like. That's my job title and I get paid as one. I guess lucky me huh?
Ok, rant on.

to PE or not to be...

OMG, LMAO!

I know about 5 PE's who never designed a single thing in their entire lives. Just "Business Credentials" for them.

Of course, I know a few PE's I highly respect as real-deal engineers.

I know a real-deal Chemical Engineer (very highly paid) who is very intelligent, and engineers and programs complete DCS plant-aware systems, including the complete IT back-end. Guess what, he thinks the PE test is stupid! (and he's not an MSCE, either)

To each his/her own.

Just my addition to the rant... I'm a rookie! (not my job title) I'll get my PE when I believe I'm good enough... which will take years.

I have worked with some engineers who had their engineering degree, but were about worthless on the job. And I have seen those who only had a two year degree working as an engineer, that were excellent on the job. Having an engineering degree does not make you a good engineer. It does not define ones ability, its just a tool! I'm sure you all know plenty of book smart people who could not fit together lego's.

OMG, LMAO!

I know about 5 PE's who never designed a single thing in their entire lives. Just "Business Credentials" for them.

Of course, I know a few PE's I highly respect as real-deal engineers.

I know a real-deal Chemical Engineer (very highly paid) who is very intelligent, and engineers and programs complete DCS plant-aware systems, including the complete IT back-end. Guess what, he thinks the PE test is stupid! (and he's not an MSCE, either)

To each his/her own.

Just my addition to the rant... I'm a rookie! (not my job title) I'll get my PE when I believe I'm good enough... which will take years.