HOW CAN I MAKE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN S5 "Serial port - RS 232" AND intouch 7

mahmoudsaid

HOW CAN I MAKE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN S5 "Serial port - RS 232" AND intouch 7

can any one tell me about that ...:eek:
i allredy have an application was working but the pc is damaged i replaced with a anew one and when i set up the intouch 7 it didn't start ...why ?:unsure::unsure:
i couldn't find it out ?:mad::mad:
can any one tell me HOW CAN I MAKE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN S5 AND intouch 7 in RS 232:wish:🤞🏻

If you mean you want to use the programming port on the S5 side, then it's perfectly normal you damage the PC using a RS232 connection. You need a RS232 to 20mA current loop converter in between. In Intouch they call it a RS232 connection, because that's what it is on the PC side.

Regards,

thanx

thank u Jean Pierre :oops: but i asked the wrong question ;)
I have a wonderwear intouch 7 and I want to install it on XP but it doesn't support it ... so I'm trying to find a 7.11 version to put it on xp :confused:... i know I'll need a patch 7 and license , but I already got it ;)
... thanks again for replaying :geek:

احمم ... الاخ متولى لو ممكن الموبايل او الميل عشان نتكلم انا فعلا محتاج حد يكون معايا بيتكلم عربى ... اخوة العروبة يا عم وشكلك اساسا مصرى على العموم لو ممكن الميل ونتكلم:beer: ...