Simatic Siemens s7 300

marcelodias99

Hi

I am looking for somebody that speak engish if is possible we have traing about s7 analog inputs and stl language and profibus
i pay for this help
thanks

marcelo

I'm willing to come over to Brazil and teach you all what you need to know, if you're willing to pay my flight and stay over there. However, if it takes me more than 1 week, I want to bring my girlfriend with me. Rest us the question: how deeply you like these topics to be covered? Assuming you know enough of the basics to start, then S7 analog inputs (what about outputs) can be covered in about one day, STL can take up anything from 1 day to 3 weeks (or even more depending on your needs) and Profibus can be done in about a week.

BTW my regular fee (that is my companies fee, I get paid a little bit of that) is 130 Euro per day per trainee, with a minimum of 4 trainees.

Kind regards,

Paul B said:
This thread should be in the hall of fame. :)
And I would place it right on top :D

marcelodias99 said:
By skype is possible?
Anything is possible, for the right price that is. But since I only work with the hands-on method, it won't be with me then.

Kind regards,

Skype works well

The last two revisions allow screen sharing. I talk to Pandiani for hours at a time and he is 10 time zones away.

Gotomeeting is a little better because one can actually control the other person's computer as well as share screens and send files. It also allows one to communicate with many different people/computers

I still need

He didn't send any mail with the price... do you can help me?

i am not zero i have expirence i just need understand also how profibus works on my system analog input and output and wincc

thanks

Marcelo

marcelodias99 said:
He didn't send any mail with the price
As I've told already, if you want it to be done with Skype, it won't be with me. I only teach practical issues when I can discuss the matters face to face and I have the equipment right under my nose. I use a strictly hands-on method because I have the experience it's the only way that really works for everybody. Only the pure theoretical issues I handle by distance learning. As an example: I do teach only one course by means of the Internet, the other 20 odd courses I teach are done in direct contact learning.

Kind regards,

ok

I understand, but i have the project from the machine s7 and wincc, i just would like to understand if is not possible ok, i would like to know if can send me your training material about wincc and profibus if i need to pay how much is it
thanks a lot

marcelodias99 said:
I understand
I think you don't. My company does train people, we don't sell training materials. We cannot guarantee the quality of the finished product (i.e. the trainee) if we don't do the training to our own standards, so we don't offer the training materials without training (at least not in my own field of expertise). It's fairly simple: if we cannot guarantee the quality, we don't enter the arena. Period. It's what my employer expects from me and what I stand for.

Kind regards,