GOT Questions....Help

Terry1284

I need to hookup a Mitsubishi GOT GT1575-VTBA to an existing network. I have 2 Modicon PLCs(984), 7 Mitsubishi PLCs on our ethernet, and 5 Yaskawa GL60 linked with PC Link. I know that the Mitsubishi's I can hookup with an ethernet communication module and I think I can hookup the Modicon in series with an RS485 cocommunication module, but how would I hookup the Yaskawas. Any help would be appreciated being this is my first experience with installing a GOT into a network

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, its been 8 years since I frequented this forum. I had a lifetime membership with my old profile, but could not remember my...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to manually convert a Beijer E200 HMI project onto to a new Mitsubishi GOT gs2107-wtbd. The PLC is a very old A-series AS1CPU and is...
Replies
Views
Is there an output or something that is similar to a screen saver, but you can use in the plc to know when the user is actively using it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a GOT 2000 that is dead and only have a GOT 1000 spare at the moment. I have converted projects up from 1000 to 2000 before, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom