LSM Configuration

I don't know of a way. You can do an "Auto Config" from the "Channel Configuration" box, if you are using a channel for RIO, but there is no actual hardware scan of the racks.

The I/O configuration data in RSLogix5 is there for documentation and to support wizards for configuration of analog modules. It does not get downloaded to the processor. So there is no way to upload it.

Similar Topics

hi there not sure if this is the right place to ask, but here it goes. we have an issue with a QS100 motor from magnemotion (part of Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a sensor that I read data with IO-LINK but I don't know how to get my data. I see that I have two modes : Process data Map0 and Map...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom