View S5 Time on Wonderware

MartyW

Is there a simple way to display a Siemens S5 Time parameter on a Wonderware Intouch HMI display? I am hoping for something canned so I don't have to run through the conversion and formatting of the integer value.

I only have to go from S5 Time to InTouch display; not the reverse.

i was faced with this a few weeks ago. If i remember right i converted to #TIME first then into INT. If i get a chance i will dig out the code. Google "S5Time to INT" and see what comes up!

LH

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working on a project under Schneider M580, We have an existing supervision PC station develloped with Wonderware Intouch. The...
Replies
Views
I would like to use the Wonderware Historian ActiveX Client in View SE. I am having issues getting it to work properly. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that utilizes both Wonderware & FTView for different parts of their facility. They would like to have a backup PC that is...
Replies
Views
Hello My boss set up a read only message in Inview WindowMaker. I'm a newbie to this software. It's supposed to read a word from RSlogix 5 PLC5...
Replies
Views
Good Day Guys, I have a little trouble in here regarding out project, I would like to give this overview for us to make things clear and somewhat...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom