Siemens COM Profibus 5.1 and USB Prommer

Hoosierdaddy

I have COM Profibus 5.1 w/Hotfixes 1,2, and 3 applied running on an XP platform. I am attempting to import a bus configuration via the USB Prommer from a 6ES5 374-1KH21 256kB memory card. Each time I try to import, I receive the following error in COM Profibus...

"MCRDCTRL

The appropriate memory card driver has not been activated or installed. Activate the driver within Control Panel under "configure memory card", or re-install COM Profibus."

I made sure that the memory card configuration is setup for USB autodetect. The PC is indicating recognition of the USB Prommer via a green arrow icon in the system tray. I have uninstalled/re-installed COM Profibus 5.1, and re-applied all hotfixes. Further, I have un-installed/re-installed the USB Prommer software(version 2.0). None of this has resolved my issue. The USB Prommer works fine with Step 5 and Step 7 packages. Where to go from here?

Update - Resolved with Service Pack 2

Well, it look like I've stumbled across a fix. Apparently there is a Service Pack 2 for COM Profibus 5.1. After a lot of digging, I found it on the wonderful Siemens web-site. Installing it seems to have done the trick!:unsure: